Today for class, I stayed in the classroom and worked for the full class on my project. Grant was not here today due to a checkup on his shoulder so I worked by myself. I worked on finalizing my article for shin pads. The information is really interesting but I don't think is enough for a full week. After working on this week for shin pads, I am thinking about adding the hockey girdle which does not have much information.
Tonight, I worked in the library by myself for a half an hour. I finalized my article on shin pads and started researching some pictures to use for the timeline. The shin pads that were used for the beginning of hockey made me realize how unsafe their equipment was when hockey first began. The progression and change over time is a major difference. My goal for tomorrow is to start putting together the timeline of photos and talk to my partner about adding the girdle to this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment