Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday 5/7

For today, my partner and I headed off to the library for our class time to start a new week. We both started our research on skates. There is a lot of information on skates and it was really interesting to see the beginning of the first skates people used. Even though today wasn't a day to look at pictures, the history of these old skates caught my attention.

For tonight, we worked on the poster board for 30 min finishing up the shin pads and gloves. Something I have learned so far about this project is to stay on plan every day and night keeping up to date. If you fall behind just one day, there is a lot of make up work to do. I have focused on staying prepared every day and making sure my partner and I do not fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment