Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday 5/10

Yesterday, I had a late baseball game that was delayed due to the rain. Also, I had to write an essay for Mr. Curran and study for a spanish quiz so I was not able to spend any time on my senior project. For today, we did not have class. So, during study hall, i went to the library for half an hour and continued my work on my article for the hockey skate. Im still writing at the beginning of the hockey skates as their is a lot of research and interesting information. I like working in the lib because it is quiet and I have no distractions. I can work by myself and focus.

My goal for tomorrow is to start finishing up the article.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to be able to use the stuff you found in the archives? It would be interesting to see the old photos and jackets from LA.

    ReplyDelete