Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday, May 4

For yesterday, I did not get back to school until late becasue of an away baseball game and had a lot of other homework due for today so I did not get a chance to blog or work on my project last night. But for class time yesterday, I continued finalizing my shin pads article and started putting together pictures for my timeline.

Today in class, Mr. Igoe handed out a new proposal packet for our project.Given the class time to work on it, Grant and I went to the library to start working on it. The first thing we started putting together was the scheduled plan. We feel that is most important so we have a guideline for the rest of the year and so we can stay on track every single day with our arranged plan. The scheduled calender will help the both of us stay organized and motivated to get our work done each and every day so we do not fall behind. Tonight in the library, I spent 30 minutes working on what each of the six skills applies to my senior project.

2 comments:

  1. Brady, have you found that you and Grant have stayed on track with your project so far? Also do you guys split the work up or do you just do each section's work together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady, nice job keeping this updated. Have you and Grant made any progress with collecting equipment? Have you checked the archives or any 2nd hand sport stores? I think having real equipment as part of your project would help bring it to life. In your blogs, make sure to focus on what you are learning about YOURSELF - how are you improving your areas of weakness?

    ReplyDelete