Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday, 4/30

For Today in class, I was able to spend 20 minutes in the library starting my research for hockey girdle and shin pads. The reason we had short time was because Grant presented our project to the class and we received our presentation grades back .After starting my research, I realized there is not much information on those pieces of equipment at all. After talking with my partner, we decided to throw this pieces out of our plan and decide to work on shin pads for this week. Also, during our class time, we decided to find as much pieces of old hockey equipment as we can. First, were going to start with looking in the archive at Lawrence. Second, we are going to ask and interview Cindy's dad who owns a hockey pro-shop and played hockey while growing up. Lastly, I am going to ask my old coaches in Vegas to borrow something and Grant will work on finding some as well.

For tonight, I worked in the library for half an hour starting my research for shin pads. In the beginning of hockey, they did not wear any. My goal for tomorrow is to be finishing up my article so I can get started on working on the timeline of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment