Today was a very productive day for me. In class, I was able to work for half an hour. I started writing out responses to the questions for the presentation tomorrow. I made six notecards answering the questions that seemed most important and that related to me the most. Notecards have seemed to work the best for me in the past and like having notes to look at instead of having nothing.
For tonight, I spent an hour in the library. Most of the time was working with my partner. We finalized the poster for the first two weeks of this project. The poster covers what we did for helmets and shoulder/elbow pads. We covered a full tri-fold poster on the complete information we learned about the pieces of equipment and pictures with timelines showing the progression over time. We put a lot of work into the poster and looked at different ways to set it up. Also, tonight I continued my research on gloves and added information to my article. The gloves section has interested me the most so far as their are so many different types and brands to learn about. My goal is for everyone to learn something new about hockey equipment tomorrow in the presentation.
Brady, your blogs are getting MUCH better but it's important that you remember to post daily. You had thorough blogs from Mon, Tues, Wed but then you dropped off the map. You need to post consistently. I look forward to seeing how your project progresses!
ReplyDelete