Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Start to Shoulder Pads/Elbow Pads

Monday 4/16

Today, my partner and I went to the library to start another week of different material. As planned, this week was supposed to have been spent on learning just about shoulder pads. But after researching and reading different articles, we did not find enough information that would make us spend a full week on. We decided to add elbow pads for this week as well forcing us to use two different pieces of equipment keeping us busy through this week. We started our article on shoulder pads.

For tonight's homework, I blogged and worked on creating my article for shoulder pads. I am starting from the beginning of shoulder pads when they didnt wear any at all and working my way up as they progressed. I worked for the full block in the library for class time and 30 minutes in the library at night as I do not have a working computer and the library is a better working environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment